Center tag of use html code me

  ☪ Learn :-

Uses of <center> tag 

πŸ’¬ This tag is used to center align text.

πŸ’¬ This feature has been removed from the web standards. Though some browsers may still support it. It is the process of being dropped.

πŸ’¬ Instead of this we can use css "text-align" property.

eg) style="text-align:center"

 <!doctype html>

<html>

<head>

<title>

use of html code the center tag.

</title>

</head>

<body>

<center> my name is  virus<br> 

than my name is bad boy.

</center>

</body>

</html>

 and 

 OUTPUT 

my name is virus

than my name is bad boy.

Comments

Nice tag πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ƒ